Our firm also helps folks and their families who have been the victims of pharmacy malpractice. Unfortunately, these errors occur every day across South Carolina. They can include:
- Being given the wrong drug,
- Being given the wrong dosage,
- Having a new prescription that interacts with ones currently being taken,
- Incorrectly filling what the doctor ordered, and
- Having a disease where the prescription drug shouldn’t have been filled.
This may apply to doctors, nurses, osteopaths, nursing homes, pharmacies, pharmacists, pharmacy techs and other health care providers. If you believe you or a family member has been a victim of medical or pharmacy malpractice, please contact The Law Offices of David L. Hood.
Clients are not liable for any expenses, unless there is a recovery in their case; however, if there is a recovery in their case, clients will be liable for expenses. Attorneys fees are based on a percentage of the recovery, which will be computed before deducting expenses.